In Home Therapist (MST) JobGreenville, SC
Why You'll Love This Job
Are you a therapist who is committed to improving life-long outcomes of family and kids? Do you want continued development, cross-training, free certification opportunities and a flexible schedule? Is it important to you to meet clients where they can best respond, instead of being stuck in the office? Then let’s connect!
As we continue to grow, we are looking for more In-home therapists to join our incredible teams. If you can commit your therapeutic skills and a desire to serve with excellence, we can commit continued education, subsidized supervision costs and the opportunity to grow within a myriad of programs!
As a leading trauma-informed provider of clinical and prevention services for children and families across the Carolinas and Florida, we are always looking for incredible therapists to join one of our programs. While building a strong relationship with their client, our therapists also enjoy on-site training for CEUs, networking with leaders in the mental health service community and have the opportunity for career growth throughout our many programs.
We practice many of the traditional and established modalities, as well as several evidenced based practice models including:
Whether you are a new graduate or established in the field, we’d like to connect with you! If you are interested in learning the newest, most effective ways to treat children and families, our leaders are committed to partnering with you to ensure you are equipped with the resources, education and tools to deliver impact to those you serve.
Perks you’ll LOVE:
- Supervision reimbursement up to $200/month
- Individual development support from our Clinical Consultant, a seasoned licensed therapist experienced in various modalities and environments
- Opportunity to accumulate up to 100 hours a month towards full-licensure requirements
- Opportunity to learn proven Evidence Based Practices provided by Thompson
- Flexibility in hours and location! Our in-home therapists decide what is the best time and place to ensure engagement and impact for their children and families.
- Hybrid work environment, primarily community-based with access to office space
- Opportunity to work on a small, passionate team of clinicians who value collaboration, transparency, and quality service delivery.
We offer a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, and FSA/D-FSA)
- 401K Retirement options
- Ample Time Off – (between holidays and PTO like 21 days!)
- PTO specific for Volunteering in your community—because we believe what matters to you, matters to us!
- Career paths that reward self-development and commitment
- High quality technology for staff including iPhones, Tablets & Laptops
- Self-care supports like EAP, Calm app subscriptions, & more
- Display trauma informed practices and principles in your interactions with customers, with peers and with leadership
- Provide individual, group and family counseling adhering to the frequency, intensity and treatment modality indicated
- Ensure documentation meets all internal and external quality and regulatory standards
- When needed, represent the needs and recommendations of the client during internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Provide assessment, treatment planning and case management as needed for your clients
- Pursue and become credentialed in evidence-based best practices and adhere to those models when appropriate
- Meet or exceed productivity standards set within your department
- Working alongside fellow therapists, you are a contributor to the success of the team’s impact by being collaborative, owning your share and stewarding our team’s culture of excellence.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Human Services related field required with two years of experience.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services related field preferred with one year of relevant professional experience.
- A valid NC/SC driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required.
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.